Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday evening

Time: 6:56 p.m.
Place: Home sweet home
Dinner: Chicken, on the stove, almost done. Spring mix will be the salad, with Italian bread on the side.
Me: blogging, visiting Looking at the Sky and Shadow Shot Sunday participants
Ralph: blogging as well, using laptop from work
Music: currently, the 40s - Big Band. It's a college radio station
Happy face: that would be mine because Duke Ellington's "Satin Doll" is on the radio right now. It's one of Ralph's all-time favorites. So of course I like it too.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sounds perfect to me! sarge is already in bed, i'm blogging in front of the tv with food network on and bored...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey Harriet said...

That's sounds like a perfect evening. Hope you both enjoyed the yummy sounding dinner. My mouth is watering just thinking about it...

Have a great week!

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Saturday evening! I rather wish it was Saturday evening all over again rather than way too early on Sunday morning but alas ... off to work I go!

Sarah said...

Sounds cosy! Sorry I realize I spelled your name wrong on Ralph's blog! I found the photos of Linus and Rigby and left a comment on one-Bertie has a brother Ernie and they look very similar to your cats!