Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ready to teach a Bible lesson

I'm off to teach a Sunday School class of five (a young group, ages 3 to almost 8) for the first time. I had been teaching an older class, but now they are getting ready for confirmation. The lesson is from Samuel in the Old Testament.

When I come back, I may post something humorous that is not my usual G-rated fare. Would that be bad? Would I feel guilty? Especially after just guiding little children in Sunday School? I am unsure what to do.

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

do whatever you want to do honey! it is just that simple!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Per usual, you're right, Miss Bee. ;-)

Lynn said...

You post whatever you want. I figure that after teaching Sunday school, you get a pass ;~)

Patti said...

thanks, Lynn. Maybe I will do that today.

The Curmudgeon said...

I see you overcame your reservations.

And it wasn't "G" rated, but it was merely PG-13, right?

Patti said...

Curmudge: Yes, I overcame my reservations. I guess it was only PG-13.