Saturday, June 9, 2007

If you ever feel a need to procrastinate...

... just make one of these seals.


It's fun to work on but it takes a l-o-n-g time, choosing among all the possible shapes, borders and colors and figuring out what message you want to convey. This is especially true if you are like me, and not too quick with this technical stuff.
To make one click here.
I must thank dear Mr. Curmudgeon over at Second Effort for introducing me to the site. Someday when I get my energy back I'll create another one.
That's a bamboo border, by the way.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Let me know when the question on the seal is answered!

Michael C said...

I love the bamboo border - I'm very into Tiki! I can tell I will be spending a lot of time making seals...woo hoo!
Thanks
;-)

the moose buyer said...

there is no way I would even think of trying anything new. I tried to fix my moose picture and my cousin Joan had to bail me out and get him back up.

No siree, now the only thing I will do is type. No playing with pictures or do dads. I have learned my lesson!!

Patti said...

Michael: I made another one which I am about to post! Woo hoo!!

Moosie: Please try it. It's fun and it's good for the brain cells to try something new.
;-)

The Curmudgeon said...

Wow. What a lot of seals!