Friday, June 22, 2007

Can you say ergonomic?

I'm thinking of taking up a collection...for me!

When I do anything on the computer, which probably adds up to 9 or 10 hours every day, I sit on a most uncomfortable chair.
It is a cushion-less old manual wheelchair that Ralph used to use when the power chair was not working.
I do feel for those folks who must use an uncomfortable chair like this to get around. Wow. It's not easy. Power wheelchairs can be fairly comfy in comparison to this.
(I realize I'm not the only one who needs a better chair, but I might be the only blogger begging for money so I can buy one, don't you think?)

I want something ergonomically correct for my work station. I need a desk chair that doesn't kill my back and neck muscles.
You can send your donations (cash only please) to: Patti, 123 Money St., Fairly small town, CT.

Thank you in advance.

P.S. I also need a new mouse and mouse pad. A girl can dream, can't she?

4 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Seriously, I am having back and beyond problems from sitting in the blog chair too long. It's a new illness in the blogosphere. We must do something about this.

Use pillows. Lots of pillows.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

watch out, cats like mice! ha ha

i usually blog in a recliner with a laptop. it feels wonderful! but if you have a desktop it would be hard to hold! sorry, bad joke. sigh...

smiles, bee

Lynn said...

Darn! I was going to send money, but my mother used to tell me never to send cash in the mail...and I ALWAYS listen to my mother...yeah right:~D

Patti said...

Mimi: I use one, sometimes.

Bee: No laptops here.

Lynn: Money orders are fine, too.