Monday, March 8, 2010

Lonely Linus

He misses his brother, Rigby, who passed away Saturday. I wrote about it here.
The good thing is Linus seems to like his new bed I got him Saturday. He wouldn't go near it until this morning. He's a big guy, but he fits!

Maybe someday Linus will have another feline companion. I wonder about territory issues and feelings of jealousy. He is completely stuck onto yours truly. He was before, now he is more than ever.
I'll have to consult some cat experts as to what to do.


4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Sorry for the loss of Rigby...So sad to lose a pet who is part of the family

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

bless his little kitty heart... i know he's lonely too.

hugs, bee
oxoxoxoxoxo

Leora said...

Aw. So sorry. I guess cats have feelings, too.

Linda said...

Of course cats have feelings, too - sheesh! No offene to Leora but what a dumb thing to say!

Poor Linus, I'm sure he misses his brother and of course has no idea where he's gone. Perhaps in time another cat would be a good idea but for now, I think that Linus is probably better off being an Only Cat and basking in the love that you and Ralph are showering on him.

Sending you all big hugs and a nice head scritch to Linus.