Monday, December 17, 2007

Tagged by Linda with a (modified) meme

Quoting from Linda: The "Crazy 8's" meme is from Debbie Dolphin of New England Lighthouse Treasures.
Linda decided to make it the "Crazy 8's Divided by Two" meme. Sounds good to me.
So here we go: Crazy 8's Divided by Two Meme

8 ÷ 2 things I’m passionate about:

1. My family
2. Writing
3. Blogging
4. Being loyal

8 ÷ 2 things I say often:

1. I think I'll take a nap.

2. What should we have for dinner?

3. Can I use the computer for a few minutes?

4. Did you get any comments yet on that post?


8 ÷ 2 books I’ve read recently:

Sad to say, I'll skip this one. I don't feel bad because Linda did, too.

8 ÷ 2 things I want to do before I die:

  1. Read some good novels
  2. Earn more than I'm earning now
  3. Have grandchildren
  4. Watch them grow up
8 ÷ 2 songs I can listen to over and over again, and probably have:

1. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" - Judy Garland
2. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Judy Garland
3. "My Girl"-The Temptations

4. "In My Life" - The Beatles


8 ÷ 2 things that attract me to my friends: (I told Linda I'd steal her answers)

  1. A sense of humor
  2. Honesty
  3. Compassion
  4. The ability to accept me as I am

8 ÷ 2 things I learned in the last year:

1. How to blog
2. A house fire is devastating
3. Smoke inhalation takes a horrible toll on its victims
4. How attached I was to our late cat, Humphrey


I tag Odat, Ralph (bit of nepotism here) and Michael C.

8 comments:

sari said...

Hi Patti!

Sorry things have been so busy I haven't stopped by lately.

I just watched "Meet Me In St. Louis" last night, the perfect Judy Garland night.

Hope you're well!!

Odat said...

LOL...I love the "modified" part...
Love your list and glad you learned to blog this year!!!
Ok...I'll get to it during the week. Thanks!!

Peace

Lynn said...

What a great meme. I also love the song "In My Life"...it usually makes me cry.

Linda said...

I love the fact that you were honest about stealing my answers to the friends question which makes you the perfect person to be a friend!

Great job and I love you choices of songs!

I think it's kind of funny that you, myself, and Debbie have all had to skip on the book question! Does that mean we blog too much when we should be reading??

Patti said...

Sari: I was out of the blogosphere for a while, but I'm back. Long story. Good to hear from you.

Odat: looking forward to it

Lynn: me too!

Linda: I got a book today from my Secret Santa co-worker. I'll have to start reading.

Mimi Lenox said...

Am I to understand, Missy, that you modified a meme?

You're in big trouble.

Patti said...

Mimi: It wasn't me! Linda did it.

Mimi Lenox said...

And now I go over to Ralph's blog tonight to find that you have corrupted your own husband with this meme modification nonsense.

I'm taking names!!!!