Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas quizzes courtesy of Odat

Have fun!
You Are a Cranberry and Popcorn Strung Tree

Christmas is all about showcasing your creative talents.
From cookies to nicely wrapped presents, your unique creations impress everyone.

I said I liked homemade cookies, but I didn't mean my homemade cookies. And I've never strung cranberries or popcorn.

What Movie Is Your Christmas Most Like?

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.

Yes, we most certainly get a bit cheesy. Especially with some wine-y.

And a riddle, courtesy of me.


Q.
What if it had been Three Wise Women
instead of Three Wise Men?
A. They would have asked directions, arrived on time,
helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable,
made a casserole, and brought practical gifts.


6 comments:

Odat said...

Love the winey, cheesy thingy!!!
LMAO!
And so true about the Wise Women!!

You are sooo silly...i love it.

Peace

Casdok said...

3 wise women, would have change history!!
Great thought!

Christy said...

It said I am a minimal Christmas tree, that I don't go overboard...I'm not sure why it said that...I chose the wrapping paper style of bells and whistles. =o)

Lynn said...

What a fun post. I will check to see what I am when I get home this afternoon. Loved the riddle:~)

Patti said...

Odat and Casdok: Nothing like wise women! ;-)

Christy: It's good not to go overboard.

Lynn: so, what are you?

Mimi Lenox said...

Three wise women. Ha! So true.