Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dashing through the holiday preparations

I just "flung" another string of lights on our Christmas tree. Flinging is about the best way to describe it. Earlier Ralph wrote about not being able to wrap presents very well, now I'm complaining about not being able to string very well.
We do have our difficulties with this holiday stuff. But we continue to give it our best shot. And don't try to stop us.

The sugar cookies I made last week, sans cookie cutter, were great. I may never get the hang of those cookie cutters. But I refuse to let that spoil my spirit.

Ralph is going to be under strict orders to not post a photo of our new artificial tree until I give him the green light.
Green light, get it? Ho, ho, ho!

5 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

You two crack me up.

Hewy Nosleep said...

LOL! Merry Christmas!

Casdok said...

More Lols!
Hope you have a good one!

Lynn said...

Flinging lights sounds like a great technique to me.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha, thanks for the laugh tonight!

smiles, bee