Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saying thanks, a bit belatedly

I have been lax in recognizing awards recently given to me, and for that I feel bad. I'm not an ingrate, really!
Dianne, author of Forks Off the Moment, honored me and my husband, Airhead 55, with the Kick-Ass Blogger Award. That was Aug. 25, and now it's Sept. 7. Yikes.

Dianne (two ns) thinks I kick ass? Wow! Mary, The Teach, author of Work of the Poet, also thinks I kick same. Wowee!

This is what Dianne said about me and Ralph:

PATTI is one of the most positive, upbeat people – she makes me feel good just by leaving a short comment. Her creative photography is wonderful – she always spreads her wings and tries a new flight pattern. I admire her a lot.

RALPH gives good comment! He always has something funny or useful or helpful to say. He is thoughtful and knowledgeable. Ralph also comes up with great lines which I then steal and claim as my own.

Thanks, Dianne.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

You're welcome!

Kimmie said...

Congratualtions on all of your Awards Patti! How wonderful!

Your blog is beautiful, I am going to add you to my blogroll. I don't want to forget to come visit, and if a blog isn't on my blogroll, I forget. Its that Sometimer's thingy! ;-) I am an empty nester also. It surely does suck. :-(

Hugs,
Kimmie

Kelly Ann said...

That's sweet, isn't it just cool when you get awards? :D