I wanted to participate in the Message in a Bottle meme, but just couldn't quite focus on all the instructions. Queen Mimi offered to make me one with this silly ditty I wrote Tuesday.
Happy Leap Day!
What message would you like to send out to the universe?
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.
(I'm skipping that part)
Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity.
Place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. She will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Have fun!
I think this is a great meme. :)
ahahahahahahaha! I loveth it.
Casdok and Odat: thanks
Leap Day arriveth
And no I don't lieth!
Very cute, Patti! Glad that Mimi was able to help you get that little ditty out there into the Blog ocean!
Linda: gracias!! It's a bit late, but...
Did I miss something??? What was your message...or is that a secret?
Post a Comment