Sarah from Sarah's Cucina Bella tagged moi with this. Sarah is a friend and the mother of two young children.
She edits several cooking blogs, including Fit Fare, which Ralph and I contribute to on a monthly basis.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.1) I was tagged by Sarah Caron
2) Five Random/Weird Facts About Me:
- I don't like heights
- I don't like closed-in spaces
- I am an only child
- I love to write
- I majored in French
3) Top five places I want to see or see again:
1. Paris. I somehow managed to get there twice, both times with Kid One on a high school trip.
2. London. Saw some of it on a whirlwind visit after spending five days in Paris.
3. Grand Canyon. Never been there.
4. Mount Rushmore. Ditto.
5. Italy. Ditto, again.
4) Tag at least five friends: