Sunday, April 8, 2007

I had a mocha-flavored cuppa joe


It's Easter Sunday and after church this morning my daughter and I celebrated with a trip to a local Starbucks.
What is important to note at this juncture is that it's the first time I ever went to a Starbucks. So Kid One snapped a picture to document the occasion (and to give me something to blog about.)
That's me with my hair blowing in the breeze.
I had a mocha coffee with caramel in it. Yum.
Kid One enjoyed her favorite menu item there, a strawberry frappucino.

The trip was successful, and someday I may return.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh No! Now you are hooked...you may not believe it, but you will find yourself at the oddest moments, craving another mocha coffee with caramel in it. Tell Kid One that both Twelve and I love the Vanilla Bean frappucinos. And congratulations on your first Starbucks experience...glad you were able to enjoy it with both Kid One and Kid Two.

Lynn said...

I've been writing reports all morning...obviously I can't read very well...Glad you were able to enjoy Starbucks with Kid One.

Patti said...

thanks Lynn
yes, I will be back to that place. I loved the mugs and journals they had in the mini-gift shop.

Joan said...

Be careful...it sounds like you're about to become a Starbucks addict. My favorite thing to do is to go into Starbucks with my book, order my latte, find a table, and then sit and read while sipping my latte. Ahhh...the good life.

Patti said...

Thanks for the warning Joan. I hear the new Target being built here is going to have a Starbucks!
And it will be even closer to home than the one I visited yesterday.