Friday, December 19, 2008

Sky gazing with Tisha and friends

I took this last month from the passenger seat as Ralph drove up a nearby hill (we live at the top of one) and posted it already, but I liked it so here it is again. Is that cheating? Hope not.

To take part in this new meme created by Tisha, visit her at Crazy Working Mom.

P.S. Next week I hope to post a photo of Santa and his eight tiny reindeer flying through the sky that I plan to take on Wednesday night.
Wish me luck that I get a good shot!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

that's lovely Patti - very dramatic looking

Santa doesn't like paparazzi so make sure not to use a flash, you wouldn't want to make him angry ;)

Linda said...

I love it! It definitely looks like a Connecticut sky!

I hear it's going to be cloudy and possibly snowing again on Christmas Eve so that would make a great backdrop to your picture of Santa!

storyteller said...

It's definitely a lovely sky. I shared variable sky photos on two blogs with haiku today ... just because.
Hugs and blessings,

Crazy Working Mom said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your capture of Santa. Here's to some clear skies!!! :)

Merry Christmas to you, my friend.

Thanks for your support.