Monday, December 15, 2008

* Ruby Tuesday *

I posted this photo last Christmas season, but that was pre-Ruby Tuesday.
I love Charlie Brown, but I guess almost everyone does. He's pretty lovable.

~~~~~~

Continuing my occasional posting of vintage holiday greetings, I post this Santa in Uncle Sam costume. He's not only jolly, he's patriotic.


To see many more Ruby Tuesday entries, visit Mary T., The Teach, at Work of the Poet.
Thanks go to Mary for hosting this fun meme.
Happy Holidays, and Happy Ruby Tuesday!

11 comments:

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Awww...I love Charlie Brown!

shutter happy jenn said...

I love Charlie Brown, too! He;s such a cutie.

My Ruby Tuesday posts are here and here. Hope you can pass by, too!

Carletta said...

YES, it's not Christmas without Charlie Brown! I'm playing that theme music on mine today.
Again, love the vintage greetings. They evoke a simpler time to me.
Have a great Ruby Tuesday Patti!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

precious tree no matter how small.

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, Charlie is one of my faves!

Dora said...

The X'mas tree looks so special. Ha ha. Merry X'mas to U and ur family. Cheers!

Christmas at Shopping Mall

storyteller said...

Yup ... we all LOVE 'Chuck' and the gang ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Dianne said...

that's a great Charlie Brown and he's so happy to be a giant next to that sweet little tree

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

HAPPY R.T.

Charlie looks so happy

Linda said...

How can you NOT love Charlie Brown?

And yes, Santa is very patriotic!

maryt/theteach said...

Great Ruby Tuesday post, Patti! Charlie Brown's Christmas tree with one RED ornament - how perfect! :)