Friday, December 12, 2008

Creative Photo #16 - Week 2

I took this in Paris in February, 2004. We had to stand in line for a long time to get into the Musee d'Orsay but it was well worth the wait out in the cold.

When we inched closer to the entrance of the huge building (a former railway station) there were several sidewalk performers there to entertain the crowd. Here is one of them. I wish I could tell you what song he was playing.

*Apologies to our host, Roger, because yesterday I forgot to link back to him here - to participate in Creative Photography, visit him at Idaho Photo and click on the Creative Photo tab.


6 comments:

Gattina said...

Very creative ! It must have been very cold, looking at that poor guy !

RW said...

No apologies necessary Patti! I am running late and didn't get the new list up till just now Christmas shopping and stuff. I moves your link to this weeks list. Awesome photo!!!

Linda said...

Mai ouis! Is that right? My French is rusty! A very nice picture, Princess Patricia! I have never been to Paris so have to go there through your travels!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Creative guy earning through entertainment and a also a cool shot from your angle :)

Napaboaniya APAD

Enigma said...

A nice mix of subject matter. Looks like he is out entertaining no matter the weather! Great shot!

Dianne said...

I love the composition, the musician appears to be entering stage left :)