Monday, December 1, 2008

```Ruby Tuesday``~`~`~``

Ralph and I stopped at one of our favorite diners Sunday after we brought our children back to school. It was only 5 p.m. but it seemed very late as it gets dark sooooo early these days.
The sign is a shade of red (well, it's pink but n the red family) and we both thought "Ruby Tuesday" when we saw it. Are those orbs floating around the sign? No, just rain drops.
Although it's not a holiday-themed post, it comes with a story. Not a long story, mind you, like my Airhead might give y
ou, but a story.


To see many more Ruby Tuesday entries, and join in the fun, visit Mary T, The Teach. As always I thank her for hosting this meme.

12 comments:

Leora said...

It's all a sparkle...looks like an inviting sign to a fun place.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Thank goodness for the explanations of those 'orbs'.. I was thinking otherwise already :P

Happy Ruby Tuesday!!!
Napaboaniya APAD

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Cool! I've never been there but it sounds good.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I think I would try it, the sign looks inviting.

shutter happy jenn said...

I usually get orbs when I take night shots... I wonder why.

My ruby entries are posted here and here. Please pass by if you have the time. Thanks!

Rambling Woods said...

It sounds like a great place to relax at,,,interesting photo too..

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I've been there and i love it.

Pea in a Pod said...

Yup I agree with you about getting darker so early this days! Nice capture:)

Mine is here.

Carletta said...

Lovely red Patti! Hope dinner was good.
I see I'm not the only one who thinks orbs when something odd shows up. :)
"like my Airhead" - that's so funny when you read it.

Mimi Lenox said...

They're orbs. I'm sure of it.

Dianne said...

I like the sign, very feminine

and the orbs are lovely

Jim said...

Hi Patti, I am guessing but it is an Olypmia Beer sign!
Thank you for your visit and nice comment. It took me a while to put you and Ralph together in my head. Please check in on me whenever you would like.
[My other blog does Wordless Wednesday, SkyWatch Friday, and One Single Impression--Sundays or there about--plus other things when I feel like sticking something on.]
..
..