Thursday, November 15, 2007

The magic number is 5

This Five Things meme came from Joan, a friend in Southern California ~ who retired at a young age, I might add!

Five Things...

Found In My Room : (our living/family room)

Computer

Phone

TV

Futon

Travelocity Gnome

I've Always Wanted to Do:

Publish a book

Visit the Grand Canyon

Tour the French countryside (been to Paris)

Knit a sweater (or even a scarf!)

Bake from scratch

Found In My Bag:

Wallet

Keys

Cell phone

Guardian angel pin

Tissues

Found In My Wallet:

$7 and some change

Driver's license

Coupons

Credit cards

$20 gift certificate


I'm Currently Into:

Blogging

Eating Healthy

Walking

Looking for freelance assignments

Napping


I feel like I revealed a lot about myself here.
Now I get to tag five fellow bloggers.
OK, I tag Odat, Linda, Bee, Curmudgeon and Sari.


7 comments:

Odat said...

I like napping too...lol...
Great list...and I will get to it real soon...Thanks for the tag!
Peace

Michele said...

These are awesome to do, it gets us to know our blogging buddies real well! I wouldn't mind learning to knit either, that would be kind of an interesting challenge to learn!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i will do it soon honey. i took two naps today and i still feel all dragged out. need a cabin boy...

smiles, bee

The Curmudgeon said...

Travelocity gnome?

Christy said...

I think readers will be requiring a photo of said gnome.

Patti said...

Curmudgeon: haven't you seen the ads for Travelocity?
They feature a loveable gnome.
The company has a store on the site. I had to have one. Ralph has a small one in his van.

Christy: I may take a photo..

Linda said...

I shall be sure to do this one though I might run into a slight snag as I don't carry a bag (I hate carrying a purse) and don't really have a wallet either but let me see what I can do to improvise!