Thursday, November 29, 2007

I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat

Odat presented me with this award the other day and I am just getting around to posting it. I truly miss the blogosphere and my friends.
I just need some time to myself when I am not too tired to read and comment...I'll be back.
Meanwhile, thank you, Odat! How did you know of my love of all things warm and fuzzy?
I will pass this award on to Lynn and Joan (if you ladies already received it, I apologize!)
Thank you to everyone for hanging in there with me.

4 comments:

Odat said...

;-) You're very welcome...I hope to see you making the rounds soon...but I know you've been thru a lot...so take you time and take care!
Peace

Lynn said...

Thank you so much. I can just see it now, a pair of dirty, wrinkled pajamas, because I was too tired to do the laundry. lol I think I will post this award tomorrow, the last day of NaBloPoMo!!!

Joan said...

Ooooo...thank you so much for taking the time to do this nice thing for us. My warm and fuzzy PJs are warmer and fuzzier at the moment since they just came out of the dryer!

Take all the time you need and we'll be here when you return! Promise!

Mimi Lenox said...

You deserve it!
There's another award waiting for you at my place.