Friday, November 16, 2007

Gobble, gobble

I just wrote a long story that included references to Clement Clarke Moore's poem, "A Visit from St. Nicholas." I quoted from some of the stanzas that served to inspire local garden clubs to decorate rooms of a historic homestead for Christmas.
Nothing like rushing the season. It's only Nov. 16. But that's the way it goes when some stories have to be written in advance, to highlight upcoming holiday activities.

I'm getting ready to get ready for Thanksgiving. Gobble, gobble.
What about you?

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

not yet. still hoping not to have to cook! ha ha

smiles, bee

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm not cooking.
We all know I shouldn't cook.

Patti said...

Bee: wondering if you are cooking today (Wednesday)

Mimi: stay far away from the stove, oven and microwave ~ PLEASE!