Tuesday, August 21, 2007

For her royal blogness

Mimi, she of Bloggingham Palace fame, is the Queen of Memes, as we all know.
I snapped a picture of this memo cube that sits on my desk. It reminds me of Mimi and sums up her attitude in a nutshell, don't you think?

Now Mimi can be more than the Queen of Memes, she can also be the Queen of Memos.

I hope her highness isn't irritated by this. I would not want to go back into that dreary dungeon again.
Stay with me here, I realize it's a stretch. I'm just trying to be clever.

Did I hear a groan?

9 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i cannot imagine she will not love it!!!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

I suppose I shall find out ~

Mimi Lenox said...

I just got home from work and saw this display of...of....of....outright blatant inexcusable heresy!!!

I love it.

Mimi Lenox said...

Toooo funny, Miss Patti, too funny. May I copy the cube and put it in my sidebar? You know my vanity is lovin' this.

Humbly yours,
Mimi Queen of All That is Self-Absorbed

Linda said...

Hmm, and here I thought I heard several groans! I need to get my hearing checked!

Lynn said...

I am glad to hear that Mimi appreciates your cleverness. I know that I certainly do.

Odat said...

Very nice....love that memo book!
Peace

Patti said...

Oh Humble One: yes, of course. sorry about the glare. Maybe I can email you a better one...

Linda: I was groaning myself.

Lynn: all I can do is try.

Odat: fit for a queen!

Mimi Lenox said...

OH dear. I hear groaning too. It's coming from the dungeon.

Drats!I forgot to feed them again.