Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh, Huck!




You're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!

by Mark Twain

With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black
and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less
it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time
understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your
adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


It's 7 a.m. Sunday and I just bravely took the book quiz that Odat kindly provided yesterday. I guess it's fitting that the result has a river theme, since we live in a Valley formed by two rivers.
And Mark Twain? Well I have visited his Victorian mansion in Hartford. And I've read a couple of his books.
And the world is indeed
strange and new to me with the dawn of each new day.

7 comments:

boneman said...

I just read yer comment about having a deaf friend over at Lucy's.
(huh?)
I SAID, I JUST READ YER COMMENT OVER AT LUCY'S
(Y'know, I couldn't afford a hearing aid for some time now. Danged things were so expensive. 5 and 6 hundred dollars. HUMPH!
Finally found one at Wally mart for just fifteen dollars!)
Really? What kind is it?
(huh?)
I SAID, 'WHAT KIND IS IT'?"
(oh, about four thirty, I reckon. Danged watch don't always tell good time. Got it at Wally mart fer fifteen bucks. Got a new hearing aid there, too.)

Patti said...

boneman - SAY WHAT?????

stop by again sometime

Michael C said...

I was Dune. I've never read it. Perhaps now I should ;-)

Odat said...

LOL, that's a riot!!! Do you really like straw hats??? hehe.
Peace

Patti said...

Michael: I never did either. Let me know how it is.

Odat: only on monkeys

Lynn said...

I'm Ulysses. "Most people are convinced that I don't make any sense, but compared to what else I could say, what I'm saying now makes tons of sense." Huh?

Can I switch with Michael C.? I've read the whole Dune series... pretty please with sugar on top? Huh, can I, can I, can I?

Patti said...

I guess but you had better check with Michael.