Sunday, August 19, 2007

Picnicking with the pastor

Today we are going to a picnic after church hosted by our pastor at her house. Her husband will be doing the grill work.
Everybody will be contributing something. Ralph made chili for us to bring. (No, Odat, he didn't make it in the waffle maker.) :- )

There will be no consumption of alcoholic beverages, which is a good thing, because I tend to get a tad silly. It's iced tea for me.

If anything exciting happens while we are consuming burgers and potato salad and brownies and lemonade, I shall report it in due course.
Stay tuned.

10 comments:

the moose buyer said...

your paster is a woman. How great is that??? I still love picnics even though my bypassed stomach can't handle the all the good stuff associated with them. At the Moose lodge picnics, I eat salads while everyone is enjoying the tri tip and fixings.

Patti said...

one of my long-term goals is to try tri tip someday!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well okay then, i will be waiting to hear... have fun!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

thanks bee!

Linda said...

"... burgers and potato salad and brownies and lemonade" that sounds so good to me! Especially the potato salad which is a big no-no on my current diet. Enjoy!

Patti said...

Linda: we did, thanx

Lynn said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Patti said...

Lynn: We had a nice time. The chili was a hit, I'd day. Ralph had Kid Two photograph the grill. It might be used in a future post. (Yes, I know you are a vegetarian!)

Odat said...

I love chili,,,,not matter where it's made...lol
Peace

Patti said...

I agree Odat.