Monday, October 12, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ at the pizzeria


I have a conglomeration of reds spotted at a downtown pizza and pasta restaurant during Saturday's harvest festival along Main Street. My mother and I needed some lunch so we stopped in to eat our slices of pizza in comfort.
This friendly (and blue-ribbon winning) chap welcomed us into the eatery. Sometimes his head moved and his eyes rolled around. Creeeeeepy.

He's under a red umbrella advertising Bud and the sign next to him has red letters in it. The banner behind him has bright orange-red on the Jack o' lantern's face, and some guy standing there is wearing a red shirt. All in all, a perfect ruby find, as my husband would say.

To see more Ruby Tuesday entries, visit Mary T, The Teach, at Work of the Poet.


14 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Red and pizza seem to go together well, don't they?

Happy Ruby Tuesday, Patti!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Is this a RED post?

eileeninmd said...

Great choice for the Ruby Tuesday. I love pizza.

Carletta said...

At first I couldn't tell if the guy was real or not!
I think I'm having pizza for dinner - how's that for the power of suggestion! :)
Gotta smile at Bond's comment.

Carletta’s Captures.

Auntie E said...

Nice shot. Hope you had a piece.. Happy RT

storyteller said...

You've got MY mouth watering for pizza ... I may need to call for one soon, just because.
Hugs and blessings,
Small Reflections

Unknown said...

Is there any pizza left for me?

Meikah said...

Red for a brand color is effective, that is because red is eye-catching.

My RT entry is here.

Happy RT! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

I thought the guy was not real hehehe...

Please take a peek on my first Ruby Tuesday entry. Seeyah!

Robin said...

I hope the pizza was blue ribbon good too!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Very creative, and mouth-watering pizza, what a temptation!

Marice said...

those are lotsa lotsa red :)

u may view mine if u have time

Stephanie V said...

Now I'm hungry for nice pizza with good red sauce.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for RT! I had pizza yesterday. ;-)

Paz