Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Home is where the heart is ...

... and the lovely perennials...and lots of gnomes (below is just one of a bunch)



















and hamburgers on the grill - just perfect for a casual Father's Day meal (hey, at least I grilled for him).
Ralph is the cook in this family.
























Ta-Da! --->










... and of course, the neighbor's
cat.

Libby, this friendly, fluffy feline, lives across the street and likes to saunter over and visit.

I think she smells the feline scent emanating from our house,
don't you? She wants our kitties to come out and play. But our guys stay inside.

She has truly beautiful green eyes. And apparently loves to be skritched.
I guess all kitty cats crave attention!

So there you have it. Everyday life at our house. Fancy? Not at all.
Homey? I think so.

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well your hamburger looks wonderful but the lillies are beautiful!!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Travis Cody said...

I'll take homey over fancy. And that burger looks quite yum-OH!

My kitty Mr Tucker is an indoor guy. I may need to blog about his unexpected outdoor adventure though.

Cheers!

Linda said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous and now I could really go for a hamburger, too - that one looks absolutely delicious!

I think your home looks lovely!

Patti said...

Bee: The lilies really are gorgeous,
and they have zero upkeep.


Travis: Please do write about Mr. Tucker's unexpected outdoor adventure.

Linda: Thanks ;-)

magickat said...

That is so funny - there is also a neighborhood cat in our area who likes to come and visit. I hve dogs but I keep a jar of cat treats on hand for times when he drops by. He even came to bisit on my birthday - I'm sure just on coincidence but still! :)