Thursday, June 19, 2008

Creative photograph

I've never participated in any of the daily specials in the blogosphere. Not that I don't enjoy other peoples' offerings for Manic Monday, Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen and the like, because I do. I just never took the plunge.

Here is my entry in Roger's creative photography competition he just launched.
The photo is from June 2006. I posted it once before.
I snapped it just after our daughter's high school graduation ceremony had ended.
That's good luck, right?

8 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Patti, A rainbow just at the moment you clicked the picture, wonderful! Here's my exact link for Creative Photography :)

Travis Cody said...

Great shot! And congrats on your graduate!

Linda said...

You couldn't have timed it better!

Barb said...

What luck, a rainbow right over her head!

Your link was wrong in the Mister Linky. I'm persistant though, I found you!

Patti said...

The Teach: glad you liked, thanks for visiting

Travis: gracias

Linda: just dumb luck

Willthink: glad you found me.
thanks

Lynn said...

Is there a leprechaun in you family history?

RW said...

Thats a great one Patti, a very awesome submission!

sari said...

well that is pretty cool, isn't it?