Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh me, oh my, I doth forget

Last Thursday, I had a meeting with the Queen.
Mimi, Queen of Memes, aka Pencil Skirt, summoned me and Linda to meet her at a restaurant here in Connecticut. You can read about it here.
I couldn't refuse.
I brought along a Pencil Skirt reporter's pad for her to use in her Pencil Skirt reporting job.
Sadly, I doth forget it in the back seat of my car. I suppose I was too anxious to get out of the car and finally meet Her Majesty.

Will she forgiveth me?
Will she go into a royal snit?
Will she send me her home address so I can send it to her?
Willeth I see her again and giveth it to her then in person?

I realize these are difficult questions I doth pose.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I thinketh that she will giveth you her address so that thou might sendeth her thy royal gift. I thinketh?

Casdok said...

Hope you get your royal pardon!

Mimi Lenox said...

You crack me up...as I've said many times. Of course you may have my address. Do you want the fake one or the real one?

Patti said...

Linda: I thinketh

Casdok: I hopeth

Mimi: Umm.....