Thursday, March 20, 2008

Making a wish

Linda tagged me and lots of other blog friends with this Make a Wish meme. Below you will see my heartfelt wish. I may do another one just for fun - maybe about someday being able to afford a manicure and a pedicure ...
;-)
So here are the rules.
The Rules
"1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to me (Linda) so that I can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others."



I tag my friends Michele and Odat.
Have fun!

7 comments:

Odat said...

Awww How great is this! I love it...
...I just hope I'll be able to put my message onto the graphic...I'm a little challenged in that area!
Thanks for the tag and that' is a beautiful wish!
Peace

Patti said...

Odat, I am challenged in that area too. It took awhile, and I got some free consulting from my son.

Linda said...

What a fantastic wish and I do so hope it comes true.

Thanks so much for playing and for your son for helping you out with the graphics.

Michele said...

Oh, that's purty... I'll see what I can do. Your wish is awesome...

Christy said...

I love shooting stars and wish making. It's so fun and makes you feel sort of magical when you do it. =o)

Casdok said...

Thats beautiful!!

Lynn said...

That is one nice wish. Here's hoping that it comes true:~)