Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Odat shared this with fellow * flakes * and I shall do the same

Quoting from Odat, the award is from Lois of Lowdown from Lois.
Odat quoted Lois:
"Each of us are like those snowflakes. We bring to the blogosphere different gifts, viewpoints, and experiences. Sooo......I'm dedicating this award to YOU, my fellow bloggers. Take this badge and wear it well. All I ask is that you pass it on and refer to this entry as a short award description. When you award this badge to someone, please take a moment to mention what makes him/her unique. Spread the love...There is no one more precious or unique as you!"
~ ~ ~
I am spreading the love, as Lois says, and hoping that all of you unique bloggers reading this take the award and post it on your blogs too.


8 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

oh...that is really special. Thank you. You deserve all the awards and more and more and more blessings....hope you are doing well. How is your mother?

Casdok said...

What a lovely thought!

Lynn said...

What a wonderful award. One you certainly deserve.

Patti said...

Mimi: thank you, thank you. She is doing better.

Casdok: It is!

Lynn: As do you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I attempted to email you pertaining to this post but aren?t able to reach you. Please e-mail me when get a moment. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Total Control Marketing Review- Great piece of details that you?ve received on this website article. Hope I could possibly get some a lot more of the stuff on your own web site. I will arrive again..

Anonymous said...

Awesome information, many thanks to the article writer. It’s understandable to me now, the effectiveness and importance is mind-boggling. Thank you once again and good luck!.

Anonymous said...


May I just say what a relief to uncover somebody that actually knows what they are discussing on the web. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people should read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.