Sunday, December 9, 2007

I got an early Christmas present ~

Awwwww...
Mimi, Queen of Memes, presented me with this sweet award while I was "absent" from the blogosphere. Thank you, Mimi!

Quoting from Mimi, "This is what the award means as written by its creator........
There is something very special and unique about blogging friendships. In “real” life we all have to first get by the physical and superficial aspects of each other before we can get into who we are, really. In “real” life there is so much bull shit that we have to put up with, that sometimes developing true friends becomes very difficult. I feel that with blogging friendships there are no superficial aspects to it; the barriers do not exist. We open up in our writings as to who we really are. We bare ourselves and say “this is me.” For many of us this is the only way that we can truly express ourselves, our opinions, our strengths and our fears. I have also discovered a level of INTEGRITY amongst bloggers that I have not found in “real” life.
"
The creator of the award is Mel at Monday Morning Power.

I'll pass this on to my blog friends who have been supportive amidst trials and tribulations during this past tumultuous year. It hasn't been an easy 2007 for a lot of us, that's for sure.
Let's raise our cyber-glasses and make a toast: Here's to friendship!

~ ~ ~

5 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Patti,

Here, Here.....I loved you toast, and thank you for reprinting my philosophy, and for the visit. And, here is to a wonderful 2008!!!

Patti said...

MMP: you're welcome ;-)

Lynn said...

Amen to that!

Odat said...

Well deserved too!
Peace

Mimi Lenox said...

Patti rocks.
Everybody knows THAT.