Monday, September 24, 2007

Working behind the scenes

Our dear daughter has surprised us, in a good way, by getting involved with the TV station on campus. She enjoys it.
She is learning to use a TV camera and she can handle audio in the control room.
She has reviewed a restaurant (on tape) while seated at a table inside the eatery. And she has directed a cooking show, aimed at those students who live in the on-campus apartments equipped with mini-kitchens...
Sounds like it's a lot of fun.

She may never forgive me for using this photo taken by one of her friends. She's apparently in the control room at the station.
I haven't asked her because I don't want to spill the beans that I'm using the photo.
Bad mommy.

12 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm thinking that she'll know that you're using this photo soon enough;~) What a great smile she has!

Patti said...

thanks Lynn!

Linda said...

She looks quite happy, though! Even though she probably won't be when she sees what you did with it!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think the photo is adorable!

smiles, bee

Patti said...

Linda: now I'm getting nervous...

Bee: thank you!

Christy said...

Hi, I saw your name on Odat's comments, so I clicked on through. I think your daughter will be embarrassed but also secretly proud. =o)

Patti said...

Christy: thanks for visiting! I hope she is secretly proud.

allegra said...

don't worry, i love it! :)

Odat said...

That is just so, so cool!!!! Good for her!! and yes, she has a great smile....!
Peace

Patti said...

Allegra: ;-) ((hugs))

Odat: thanks!

the moose buyer said...

Hey, if she is starting a cooking show, she may become the next Rachel Ray. Wouldn't that be nice? you and Ralph would be set for life both with food and money!!!

Patti said...

Moosie: that would be nice - she could support us