Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life can get in the way of blogging, can't it?

I've been out of the blogospheric loop and now I'm trying to get back in after several days of not visiting folks, for a variety of reasons.
One thing I re-learned this past week is to never take my health for granted. I'm blessed with good health so when something isn't quite right, it takes me by surprise.
That's how I felt this week. No need to go into detail, but I'm feeling better each day.

I did manage to post entries for Ruby Tuesday and Sepia Scenes, hosted by Mary T, The Teach, as well as for Creative Photography hosted by Roger, and Looking at the Sky on Friday, hosted by Tisha, because I really enjoy participating.
I haven't visited those kind folks who have commented on my entries, and I apologize. I hope to catch up with people today and tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Feel better, Princess.

Patti said...

Thank you, Your Majesty ;-)

maryt/theteach said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Patti! :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I'll drink to you feeling healthy, wealthy and wise!

RW said...

I hope your feeling better now Patti! Take it easy would you! :D

storyteller said...

Hope you feel better soon. I know first hand how challenging it can be to stay current in the Blogosphere ... in fact I may never actually catch up though I've not stopped trying.
Hugs and blessings,