Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ghosts among us?

My bureau chief at the newspaper, Michelle, has just published a novel about apparitions and things that might go bump in the night.
I'm thinking it might be something blog friend and part-time ghost hunter Linda, Duchess of Norwich-Upon-Thames, would be interested in reading.
That's because on Halloween night Linda, her friend Amy and I visited the Sterling Opera House in Derby, Ct.
It's a place where spirits soar, or, as many folks believe, actually reside.

Here's the link to Michelle's new blog about her book. I urge you to check it out.



2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that stuff scares me...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Linda said...

Ah! Something I shall most definitely have to check out! Thanks for pointing me in that direction!