Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awwww ...

Lookit that face!
Allegra took this with her phone in 2008 when our kitty cats alerted us to an interloper and we saw this little visitor wanting to come inside. I wanted to scoop him up, but I didn't. Minutes later when we looked again he was gone. I called the women I had adopted our cats from, and one of them brought over a safe trap just in case he returned.
We never saw this little guy after that morning. I felt badly about it, but couldn't bring him into the house with our two cats. I hope he has a good home.

=^. .^=

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh what a cutie! That would be a face that was definitely hard to resist!

Hope he had a good home and was just visiting.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a little doll! i hope he has a good home too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox