Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is it better this way, or that way?

I've not been blogging or visiting much, but not because I don't wanna.
Often my eyes are really hurting me at the end of the work day. They feel strained.

Last week I got a new lens with a stronger prescription for my right eye, which doesn't seem to work too well without the left one helping it along these days.

The optometrist gave me two fancy tests that I had never had before and he said all was clear, as was the annual glaucoma "puff" test. So that was good news.
But they still bother me. (cue the violins).

I suppose I should take eye breaks during the day. Something else to remember!


2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well if an "eye break" is sort of like a nap, then i'm all for it!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Joan said...

Been there...done that. Maybe you're spending too much time at the computer. A little eye "nap time" will hopefully do the trick. Just close 'em for a bit and let them relax.