Monday, July 20, 2009

Reflections on a Sunday afternoon

We went to a classic car show yesterday that was a fund-raiser for the Shelton (Ct.) Historical Society.
The annual event was supposed to be held on Father's Day, but was postponed because of rain. Fortunately yesterday was bright and sunny, and a lot of people turned out to view vintage vehicles.

We took a bunch of photos, and Ralph will be posting some of them soon. I also have a couple that are perfect candidates for Ruby Tuesday posts.


I like this photo I snapped featuring a reflection of Ralph and Allegra looking at a 1948 Jaguar.

That's it from here. Have a great Monday ~

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

why do you suppose people like me say "jag wire" and people that own them say "jag u are"??? ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I can see up Ralph's pants leg...

not really!

LOL

Patti said...

Bee: I don't know! They are snobby I guess.

Vinny: haha

Dianne said...

bond made me laugh!!
and I didn't look ;)

great car

I say jagwahr - wonder what that says about me

EG CameraGirl said...

You caught the reflection very well!