Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Helpful cooking hint #1

Welcome to the first of what may possibly become a series of helpful hints from me, depending of course on how much time I spend in the kitchen.

I am on a pancake kick these days. I made some Sunday and made some more this morning.

Now here's the hint: When measuring out ingredients that tend to fly around, like flour or pancake mix, place your measuring cup in large mixing bowl. That way the excess ingredients fall into the bowl, and not on the counter.

What do you think of that?

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ha ha ha, i think you should have your own cooking show! that's what i think! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Great idea Patti...

OH and I am such a clod...THANK YOU FOR THE CARD! That was so unexpected and sweet.

Patti said...

Bee: thanks for your confidence in my abilities!

Vinny: glad you liked the idea, and the card.

Mimi Lenox said...

Ingredients fly around?
Huh?
Who knew?!

Linda said...

Pancakes sound great and that's a great idea, too! I never would have thought of something so simplistic and smart - thanks for the tip! Bring on some more!!