Wednesday, June 17, 2009

At home with a gnome

Welcome to my world. Yesterday the sun actually appeared, and the lilies were blooming so I took a picture of one of my little gnome friends.
As you can see he has a green hat, unlike most gnomes that always seem to sport a red chapeau.

I wonder if you can spot some of the other things in this picture, i.e. a frog, a bunny, and a turtle...if you can, you have good eyesight.
I only see them because I know they're there.

I hope this little post made you smile..it made me smile to post it.

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

and smile i did!

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I saw them all!

Linda said...

I can see the bunny but am not positive on the other two. Perhaps I need stronger glasses?

Oh, and the gnome I have has an off-green chapeau so he must be related to your gnome!