Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wanted: Dead or (preferably) alive

This is an update of an update on our friends the squirrels.

The polite young man who is my favorite pest-elimination expert told me this morning he had caught two of the varmints. "Dead?" I inquired. "No," he said. "Good," I replied.

I didn't want to watch him take them off the roof in those cages. So I came back into the house.


He set another trap/cage (see above^) near the hole where they have easy access in and out of our attic. He thinks they are still using our facilities, and even though we haven't heard anything upstairs for more than a week he hopes to catch more. The boy is on a roll!

To be continued..

~ ~ ~

In a completely unrelated development, I saw this sign today in the window of a music store downtown and I wanted to share:

"Go Green - Play Acoustic."


3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, you're such a sweet squirrel mommie...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Queen-Size funny bone said...

wow I wonder how many there are?

Linda said...

And here I thought the Squirrel Saga would have ended by the time I came back from the West Coast!