Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

A simple shed. This is one of two photos I have to share for this week's Ruby Tuesday.
My job brings me to all kinds of places nearly every day. Today I visited someone who lives in a red ranch with two red sheds in his yard. I didn't have anything to post today, but when I saw all the bright red, a light bulb went off in my head (that almost rhymes!). I asked him for permission to photograph them and he said sure.


See lots of photos containing some red by visiting Mary T, The Teach, our meme hostess.


8 comments:

JuneMoonToon said...

I like red barns!
Speaking of late bloomers (sounds like some kind of underwear) I, too, received the Kreativ (my first award). Please don't tell anyone (jk) but if you have time, can you please tell me HOW to send it on to the next seven? How do I make the links? Thank you very much.
June

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Reminds me of Old Mcdonald had a barn...

Dianne said...

great shed!!

I love the angle of the second shot, wish I had a Studebaker :)

Michele said...

I love the red sheds and barns... it isn't often you see them around anymore... great shot.

Lynn said...

Oh what I could do with a shed like that one...just thinking about the amount of clutter it would hold...sigh.

RW said...

Great Rubys Patti! And hey glad you liked the crossword! :D

RA said...

Isn't it wonderful when you find such interesting objects. Great rubies! Have a great day, Patti :)

maryt/theteach said...

Two great shots, Patti! That shed looks like it was just set down there - oh and I guess it was... Ha! Happy Ruby Tuesday!