Monday, July 21, 2008

Staycationing can be fun ~ Day 3

A note from Rigby:


Linus and I are having lots of fun on our staycation.
This morning we played hide and seek. That's Linus hiding behind Mommy's plant.














I hid in the condo but Linus found me right away.


Mommy got us a pinata as a surprise. We couldn't reach that high with the big sticks she gave us so we couldn't break it open.





<---
Then we went inside and Mommy showed us pictures of a cat she used to have. She said we are her "replacement cats."

We don't know what that means.






















After all that running around and looking at pictures, we were really hot. Mommy told us to play by the snowman to get cool. We thought we already were "cool cats."






I hope you liked following us around on Day 3 of our staycation. Linus and I are glad you visited us.

Mommy said she has to get ready for Ruby Tuesday now.


6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you two are VERY cool cats! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Dianne said...

I went all the way back to Day 1, a couple of times!

They are so adorable and have such amazing expressions. Rigby really looks like he's reading the PC screen.

I loved this!!

RW said...

Those cats are having fun or your having fun with those cats! :D

Odat said...

How cute!!! The one with the snowman should be a good Ruby Tuesday pic!

Peace

Linda said...

After reading the last few posts, it seems that you, Ralph, and the boys (all three of them!) are having a wonderful staycation! After running around New York like a fiend a couple of weekends ago and taking Boston by storm this last weekend, I'm pooped and could use a nice staycation myself!

Mimi Lenox said...

Cool cats. Ha ha!