Saturday, July 26, 2008

Minor blog crisis

I went out last evening and snapped seven scintillating steeple photos for Part 2 of Steeplechase.

Guess what? this morning I can't find the digital camera anywhere. I've looked all over the house and car.

I got distracted on my way home when I came upon four neighborhood kids selling lemonade so I stopped and purchased a nice warm, yet totally refreshing, cup of it.

I came home, we ate dinner, and I didn't use the computer until this morning...

I am getting near frantic. I have to re-check the car. I am in a tizzy. Such an upset first thing in the morning.

10:14 a.m. UPDATE: Crisis averted - daughter had it in her room. Phew!
Now back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whew! what a relief! i don't know what i'd do without my camera. i take it every time i leave the house...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RW said...

Oh I was feeling your pain there Patti! I'm so glad you found it!

Linda said...

I was beginning to get sweaty palms for you there, your Highness! Glad the camera turned up safe and sound!

Patti said...

thanks guys! I'm back and I'm bloggin