Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sepia scenes


I took this photo through the windshield June 20 as we were leaving Boston after our nephew's wedding the day before.
Ralph took a rather circuitous route - something for which he is known around here - so I could get pix of the Leonard P. Zakim-Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge. We'll forgive him this time.

See lots more photos featuring a sepia tone at Mary T's Sepia Scenes.

And, just for fun on a hot summer day, here is the original below. Which do you prefer?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like any bridge that I don't have to drive over! I will admit that the Zakim is one sexy lookin' bridge though, as bridges go.

EG CameraGirl said...

The bridge looks so elegant in sepia! When the photo first came up on my screen I thought that maybe it was a harp. Hmmm. Maybe I need to get more sleep. :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
That's a pretty impressive looking bridge. I like it in sepia, adds a bit of mystery to the picture. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Kramer said...

At the risk of being a bumper sticker, "All who wander are not lost..."

Those detours provide interesting camera fodder, food for thought, and roadside entertainment.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Finished that after I left the area...

maryt/theteach said...

Oh, Patti, both shots are incredible! I LOVE that bridge except for its name of course!! :)