Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sepia Scenes ~ Boston encore

Yet another photo from Boston. This is a promenade that was built above a new tunnel which was dubbed the Big Dig when it was under construction.
Ralph and I were wandering back to our hotel on a hazy, hot Sunday morning when we spotted these children making good use of the fountains!
It looked so refreshing I wanted to jump in with them.

This is the second exterior shot I've sepia-fied that looks like science fiction to me.
What do you think of the pink-ified version below? I think I prefer it.


Visit Mary T's Sepia Scenes to join in the sepia photo fun.


8 comments:

Marice said...

interesting place. great editing :)

u may view mine here

ruthi said...

nice shot. great composition. thanks for sharing.

Ralph said...

M'lady, lets find our way back to Boston soon (above the traffic and BigDig). Nice in pink!

Linda said...

Hmm, I can't decide - they both look great and most definitely out of some sort of sci-fi movie! The nice thing with the sepia is that you can't tell how hot and humid it is at all!

Ma.links said...

Looks great. HDR? Very nice photos.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like your shots of Boston!

Somehow I missed the Big Dig. I have been away far too long. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Yes, Patti, the first photo does seem a bit sci-fi. I love the pinkish one. I viewed thhis new area in Boston from up above (3rd, 4th level of a parking garage) and loved it! :)

Annie Jeffries said...

Wow. Very Metropolis. Also has a strong Atlas Shrugged feel to it.