Friday, July 30, 2010

To bowl or not to bowl

Daughter Allegra and I went bowling on Wednesday. If you knew us or had been a fly on the wall at the bowling alley, you would be chuckling right now.
We're not very good at it.

The non-profit for which she has been volunteering had a family night, and it was free. So we went and had a good time! Met a few nice folks and realized we needed some "practice" before we could call ourselves bowlers.

I won the first game; she won the second. Neither of us cracked a 70..but we did crack up a few times.

The last time I bowled the balls were all black. Who knew they came in pretty colors now?

Bwahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. It's all about fun!

I bowled on a league for years and years and then one day I just quit. Haven't bowled since. I use to bowl in the 160-170s but I'll bet I couldn't break 50 any more!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

we used to bowl all the time. i had a pink ball in 1969!

smiles, bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxo