Monday, September 28, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ my ruby

This is daughter Allegra at our church picnic in August at our pastor's home.

I can't imagine what she is getting, since she doesn't like potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw, or three-bean salad. Tee hee. Maybe she is getting a cookie.

This photo is a bit of a stretch for Ruby Tuesday, but pink counts, I suppose.

And the mustard-laden hot dog is red.
And Pete's shirt is dark red. Oh, you don't know Pete? He's a nice guy, but I didn't know if he would want his picture on my blog. So I cropped him out.

Visit our hostess, Mary T, The Teach, at Work of the Poet to see many more Ruby Tuesday pix.


16 comments:

TorAa said...

I go for the Stockings;-))

Felisol said...

Your daughter seems to be a very polite ind of girl.
She'll probably go for what she dislikes the least with a cute smile.
Daughters are a blessing at any age,and they'll remind so all of their lives.
From Felisol

Mimi said...

And I think I can see a RED tomato on her plate.
You just reminded me that i had intended to use my (newly acquired) cropping skill on today's post...oops, I forgot.

Jim said...

Hi Patti, my vote goes for the hot dog! That is one neat hot dog, pretty well made the way I like them.
They are not high on my cardiologist's list but are very high on mine.
A couple of my kids eat soy hot dogs with turkey chili. They could eat a cereal box and be about as tasty.
Happy RT! :-)
..

Carletta said...

Mimi beat me to the red tomato!
Hot dogs, hamburgers, three bean salad - I'm getting hungry Patti!

Carletta’s Captures.

Unknown said...

Yes, pink is light red so you are A-OK! Gotta love a picnic that serves tons of food Allegra won't eat. Hope she found something!

EG CameraGirl said...

Ah, so that's how Allegra stays so slim. Clever young woman!

Momgen said...

Yes tomato is red so count in Ruby Tuesday. :)

Mine is here

Robin said...

Your commentary cracked me up. I like the hot dog for red.

Mamí♥Picture said...

YUM YUM!
That picture made me HUNGRY!☺

Auntie E said...

I saw some vegetables on that plate and there was a tomato...At lest she will eat them,:-) Happy RT

The Cunning Runt said...

Quiute pinkily red, M'Dear!

Gattina said...

Lol ! I saw some red in the carrots too !

Linda said...

I immediately thought that the post was about the hot dog! And now I am totally hungry and need to go rummage through the refrigerator!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

At the church picnic,
you can munch all sorts of food—
if you’re in the mood.


My Ruby Tuesday

moosh said...

I think any shade of red works. I am not a purist. HRT