Thursday, September 24, 2009

They grow up so fast

Look at those chubby cheeks!

I'm looking forward to Saturday, because Kid Two (shown above in photo taken a few years back) is coming home for 24 hours. He needs to get his new eyeglasses adjusted. The new lenses don't seem right. I hope they get it figured out.
So we get to see him and if it's not raining, get our grass mowed. Yay!

He needs to return to school Sunday afternoon for their weekly TV production meeting. He's chief engineer at the student-run station, and he tells me he has been quite busy.


4 comments:

Mahala Roviana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

awww, how cute. so glad you will get to see him!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Linda said...

I was thinking just today that it's hard to believe that my youngest is 16 and my oldest is 28. I've yet to figure out where all the time went to so quickly.

Enjoy your 24 hours with Kid #2 and I hope they get his glasses adjusted for him!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

YAY for kids coming home to visit...and mowing the lawn