Friday, April 17, 2009

Looking at the Sky


I took a bunch of cloud photos one morning in March. I posted some of the series, but not these. At least I don't think I did. ;-)
The morning sky was pretty dramatic there for a while! The first one is from the back door.

I made this one a bit darker so that the clouds would stand out more.
Ralph and I are going out for some fun and frolic today, and I hope to get some more sky photos to post next Friday.


To see many more sky shots, visit our wonderful hostess, Tisha, that CrAzY Working Mom.


Happy weekend to all!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Enjoy your fun and frolic! I've no doubt you'll have some great pictures to share with us afterward! I'm going to go out and rake the yard - oh joy!

Joan said...

Hope you and Ralph have a great time today and find lots of beautiful scenes to capture on film.

storyteller said...

Both are wonderful! Hope you and Ralph enjoy your day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Dianne said...

choppy clouds are so dramatic! love the darkened one

enjoy!

Michele said...

Ah... this is great and using the darker technique especially on clouds really tends to highlight every nook and cranny that we do not see with the naked eye!!
Very well done and I hope that you and Ralph had a good time!
Hugs♥

Crazy Working Mom said...

I hope that you and Ralph had a fun time frolicking! :)

I love the wonderful puffy clouds you've posted.

I am so glad to have the support of you and your wonderful hubby in this meme! Have a lovely weekend.

-Tisha of Looking @ The Sky on Friday