Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What I did on my spring vacation

Day One:
  1. took several naps (just following our cats' lead - I figure if my body wasn't in need of sleep I'd never be able to conk out like I did)
  2. made Ralph a nice dinner (doesn't happen every day)
  3. froze a marshmallow Peep for later dunking in hot coffee (after reading a suggestion by a friend of a Facebook friend)
  4. figured out how to post a photo on my Facebook profile ~ it elicited a lot of comments too. That Rigby cat strikes the cutest poses.

3 comments:

Linda said...

A frozen Peep for dunking in hot coffee? Hmmm ... intriguing! I never thought of that!

I could use a nap myself but I am fighting the urge plus Amanda wants to go to the Thrift Store (she must be in need of more zombie-wear!).

Joan said...

I learned the frozen Peep technique from one of my library friends but never heard of the hot coffee dunking part...sounds most interesting.

Just got back from taking Rick's car in for service and I am in definite need of a nap. Yawn...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Spring Vacation?????

What is that????

LOL