Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Morning playtime, kitty style

This morning Ralph called me in to see Rigby silhouetted behind the drape. I love the ears.
The cat likes sniffing around the Christmas cactus. Actually he sniffs everything in the house!

And this is what happens when you don't supervise kitties with your plants:

Does he look guilty? At least when the plant fell off the windowsill it didn't land upside down. Don't need to be cleaning up potting soil. I've got better things to do with my time.

Ah, pets. Always available to supply us bloggers with fresh post ideas.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Yep, this is true. Cats give us plenty to blog about. I love the silhouette behind the curtain, cute. I have blinds so I don't get that effect. Mine just tears them apart... sigh. =)

Lynn said...

Maybe Rigby is a plant critic, and was just letting you know that he doesn't like that particular plant.

Mimi Lenox said...

He looks guilty. I think you should fingerprint and book him right now.....

Barbara said...

Hi Patti,
You always have great cat photos :)
Our cats seem "boring" next to yours.they don't know what play means anymore !
These moments make for delightful posts.
Have a nice day .

Odat said...

That look says it all!!!
Peace

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my gosh i LOVE that first photo!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxoxoxoxo