Friday, April 4, 2008

More quizzes! and a joke :-D





Odat posted these quizzes the other day and I thought I would steal 'em.
Give them a try, you know you want to.






Your DJ Name Is:



DJ Naked Skittles



What's Your DJ Name?

And I don't even like Skittles. Unless they have chocolate ones I don't know about.






Your Rapper Name Is...



Malicious Love



Actually I can wear my hear just like this, without even trying..I can just blow dry it upside-down then pick my head up. It gets rather wild.
Kid One always says to me: "Nice hair."

Do you think she is being sarcastic?


And now a joke from the e-mail bag:

An Asian lady was at the bank trying to exchange Yen for Dollars and she was a little irritated.....

She asked the teller, "Why rate change?? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo Yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why rate change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people, too."


Oh well, I thought it was funny!




4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are right, it IS funny!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Linda said...

DJ Bluefingers and Bigga Jellybean.

I think that's enough of those quizzes, thank you very much!

Loved the joke!

Michele said...

Oh man, that was funny. I have to go tell my DH that one... LOL

Mimi Lenox said...

He he he..that is funny (especially the hair). Thanks for making me laugh.